Deena Faull » Deena Faull

Deena Faull

I am originally from the LA area and moved to Humboldt County to attend HSU for my BA and teaching credential. I went on to get my Masters and Pupil Personnel Credential from National University. I have been working at Arcata High as an Academic Counselor since 2009 and love my job. My caseload of students is those with last names that start with the letters P through Z. I work with students on many things, including four-year planning, classes, grades, and post-secondary plans. When I'm not at work, I enjoy roller skating, watching the sunset, and spending time with my son.
How can students see me?
  • Walk-in: Walk into the Attendance Office during break or lunch.
  • Schedule an Appointment: Make an appointment with me by using the QR codes located around campus; I will send out a pass to you as soon as I can. You can also sign up to see me on the AHS website under "Counseling Services."
  • Email: Email me with your question or concern.
  • Walk in Anytime: This method is ONLY if you have a concern or situation that needs immediate attention.
How can parents/guardians connect with me?
  • If you have a question about your student's current grade or content in a course, contact the teacher directly or visit ParentVue for info on grades/assignments. Emailing teachers is the best way to contact them.
  • If you have a general counseling question or concern, the most effective way to contact me is via phone or e-mail. Please keep in mind that if the issue you wish to discuss is teacher-related, you should consider contacting the teacher first.
Deena Faull
Monday-Thursday: 8:30-3:10
Friday: 8:30-11:00