- Walk in: Walk in to the Attendance Office before school, during lunch, or after school (no appointment is necessary). This method is best for students who have a minor concern or question that can be addressed quickly.
- Schedule an Appointment: Make an appointment with your counselor by signing up on the "Counselor Sign-up Sheet" in the Attendance Office. The counselor will then send out a pass to the student.
- Email: Email your counselor with your question or concern. (recommended for less waiting time)
- Walk in Anytime: This method is ONLY for students who have a concern or situation that needs immediate attention.
- If you have a question about your student's current grade or content in a course, contact the teacher directly or visit Parent Vue for grades/assignments. Emailing teachers is the best way to contact them.
- If you have a general counseling question or concern, the most effective way to contact your student's counselor is via phone and/or by e-mail. Please keep in mind that if the issue you wish to discuss is teacher-related, you should consider contacting the teacher first.